- Feathers of your choice - I used a small peacock feather and some black feathers from some earrings I did not like
- A button
- Felt - a color that matches the button
- Fabric glue
- Hair pin or clip.
2. Cut out a button shaped piece of felt
3. Cut two small notches out of the center of the felt circle and slip the hair pin through them.
4. Put a bunch of glue on the felt and start layering the feathers.
5. Put more glue on top and add your button. Let it dry and you have a cute hairpin!
Cute! I have more feathers so I will upload more pictures soon! Make your own with feathers, lace, buttons, and so much other stuff. Go crazy with your ideas!