Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Feather Earrings


Feathers are so awesome. I bought a bunch for a couple dollars and have been having a lot of fun with them. My first project was feather earrings. I have seen them everywhere recently and I wanted a pair of my own.

Ingredients:
  • Feathers
  • Hot Glue Gun
  • Earring Tops and small metal hoops
 First attach the little hoop to the earring top. This will make a place to attach the feathers to so they face the front.



Then add a dollop of hot glue to the little hoop and start piling on the feathers. You may need to add more glue as you go. Work fast because the glue dries quickly.




Pretty!


I made two pairs ...


I am sure you could add beads or string and go really crazy, but I thought the feathers were so pretty on their own.

1 comment:

  1. Feather earrings selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our earrings shops...Really amazing

    ReplyDelete