Friday, October 7, 2011

Burlesque Mini Teasers


I received my other box of O.P.I nail polish minis! These ones are a promotion for the movie Burlesque. I am so in love with these colors. They range from gold to dark red and all four have a shimmer to them.



I am truly enjoying these mini bottles and I plan on buying more in the future! If you have not seen the movie Burlesque I definitely recommend it. It is an easy, fun movie perfect for a girls night. The singing is great and the costumes are fabulous.


I am ready for the night life with these colors!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for this effort, I will give you 5 stars for this. Kindly check the link below Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website Is nice and informative. Please continue such kind of good effort.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Immensely thought out! This was the most detailed article I have read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a wonderful post and very helpful, thanks for all this information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO, THANKS FOR YOUR POST, HAVE A GREAT AND WONDERFUL DAY TO EVERYONE!

    ReplyDelete