Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What Do You Think?

I hope the new look has not put you off of my blog! I would love to hear your thoughts regarding the change. I started a poll so you can anonymously tell me what you think. (It is above my picture on the right) However, if you would like to give me more detailed feedback (don't be shy!) leave me a message on my blog! Messages can also be anonymous :)

Also I would love to know what you think about my posts. Readership is down so I want to make sure I am creating crafts/etc that are still desirable. Again if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to leave me a message.

Without my valuable readers I am really just documenting random crafts to myself :P

Just so you know I have a Pinterest account that you can follow: http://pinterest.com/postgradcrafts/ 

I also created a Twitter recently and I only have a couple friends :( Be my friend? @jessicrafts

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, Jess, it's a little busier than I'd like. I find the herringbone patterns on the sides distracting; they compete for attention with the text, somehow.
    Thanks for asking. Did you get my letter?
    love...... G.

    ReplyDelete