Sunday, February 12, 2012

My 25 Things

I recently saw a post about another bloggers "25 Things" and thought I should do the same. It's basically a list of random things about a person; likes, dislikes, and random facts. I thought this could be a fun way to get to know me a bit better.

1. I love Flamin' Hot Cheetos. These babies have gotten me through some tough times.

2. I have only dyed my hair twice. The first was self done red streaks (mistake). The second time was using colored shampoo (mistake). I have never dyed it since.

3. I watch Friends (the show) re-runs all the time. I also follow Grey's Anatomy, Cake Boss, Glee, and Face Off.

4. I am obsessed with Country music.

5. I have always thought it would be super cool to have shiny, blue skin. 

6. My favorite color is yellow but it changes pretty often. Past favorites: Red, Purple, Green.

7. I love thrift shopping and finding amazing treasures.

8. I am severely afraid of becoming a hoarder. I actually get anxious when I have too much stuff.

9. I will eat pretty much anything ... except Uni.

10. I am not a big fan of puppies. They are cute until they use you as a chew toy. 

11. I adore cats/kittens. I foster any time I can. My first foster kittens were adopted by my mom because I could not bear to part with them. 

12. I have a moderate case of road rage although I am a very cautious driver. I yell at people in my car when they are being stupid drivers. 

13. I would much prefer to have an intimate gathering of friends than go to a raging party. I actually usually get really bored at big parties.

14. I have a very small head and feet. I can shop in the children's section.

15. I am always cold.

16. I believe family is the most important thing, even if you don't like them. (not directed at anyone)

17. I studied abroad in Australia for 5 months and I want to go back as soon as possible.

18. There is no reason anyone should be limited to one best friend. I have several: Keely, Bonnie, Maya, Bri, and my Mom.

19. I binge read books. I especially love mystery/romance novels.

20. More often than not I have mismatched socks. Also they most often have holes (not because I cannot afford new socks, I just wear them out at an astonishing rate).

22. I have always been jealous of people who have freckles. 

23. I may be small, but I am pretty spunky. I am not afraid to tell people what I think.

24. My favorite flowers are white calla lilies and poppies. However, I think receiving flowers is embarrassing.

25. I am pretty sure I have met the man I want to spend the rest of my life with : )

1 comment: