Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Bark


Happy (late) Easter! I know it has been a while since I last posted, but some new and exciting things have happened and I got caught up in it all. My new job has been taking up a lot of time and then some family came up for Easter! Anyway, I wanted to share my Easter Bark recipe with you because it is so delicious!

Ingredients:
  • 1 bar of dark chocolate
  • 1 bar of white chocolate
  • M&Ms
  • Pretzels 
  • Thin Mint Cookies (or any cookie of your choice - substitute if you dislike mint)
  • Parchment Paper
  • Cookie Sheet
First smash up ingredients (cookies/pretzels) until they are manageable sizes.


Then melt the chocolate. I used the microwave, but do so cautiously. It is easy to burn the chocolate because of the high heat. Heat it with 10-30 second intervals and stir really well. When it is melted pour it out on some parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Smooth out and cover with toppings.



Let cool/harden. I put mine in the fridge. Yum!

* Special thanks to my brother for the help! Love you!


6 comments:

  1. Now you can buy best quality face facial products in Pakistan from medisense where all kind facial care products are available. Quick delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy online Good quality mother care products online with affordable rates at your door step. Fast delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Ndure buy the latest fashion jackets for men online. Fast Shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buy online Latest fashion Athletic jogger pants from Ndure. Fast Shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading your blog post about making Easter bark! It's a fantastic idea for a festive treat, and your step-by-step instructions make it seem so easy to create!
    can you buy gas with walmart gift card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this delightful Easter bark recipe, and I look forward to trying it out soon!
    How to save 10000 in 6 Months

    ReplyDelete