Thursday, September 27, 2012

Halloween Wreath


While wandering the isles of Michael's today I found some very cute glitter spiders! I fell in love instantly despite my persistent arachnophobia. I had already been looking for ideas for a wreath so they were perfect. Conveniently, they had little clothes pins attached to them. Perfect!


I used my old wreath made out of grape vines. I spray painted it black (used almost a whole can to cover it all) and then attached my fabulous spider friends. Then I added a bow (of course) to top it off. 

Happy Fall :}

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica!

    You have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award. This award is given to people who have less than 200 followers so others can get to kow you. Here is the link to my blog so you can get started:

    http://thepreppylittlepolkadot.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-blog-award.html

    Send me a link to your blog through my comments so I can see your answers. Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete