Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Card


This year I really struggled to come up with a cute Christmas card. I had a couple good ideas, but they just did not come together into a finished product. With the deadline quickly approaching I settled on this design. It is not my favorite card, but it's quirky and fun. It did contain quite a few steps so I will upload a picture description of the process. 
Ingredients:
  • Cardstock - Several Christmas patterns (I used about 8)
  • White Cardstock - for the card base. One 8.5x11 cardstock paper makes two card bases. Just cut it in half.
  • Ribbon 
  • Center Brad (I used a star)
  • Stamps of your choice
  • Ink pads
  • Glue or Tape Gun




 The center "present" paper needs to be about 4"x3". Or at least make it small enough to fit on the paper. Now make the "present" tag.





Set this aside and go back to the "present" base. Make the card base with the white cardstock. Fold and stamp it.




Now finish the "present. Use ribbon to tie it up. poke a hole in the center. You may have to use scissors to cut the ribbon instead.




Now assemble the whole card. Poke the brad through the ribbon to secure the tag on the "present." Then mount the "present on the card base. To finish it off I like to add a bit of dimension by using a foam dot.




All done!




11 comments:

  1. Inspiring Artical. Thanks for sharing. Also visit cross stitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks designed for sharing such a pleasant thinking, piece of writing is good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to to thank you for this good read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so much hilarious blog, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. the efforts you made to create this blog. thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful approach and great initiation. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. the highlight for me is the content which is truly phenomenal. Thank you

    ReplyDelete