Thursday, October 6, 2011

O.P.I Nail Polish Minis


I have discovered something amazing ... O.P.I minis! O.P.I nail polish is so expensive yet they have really cute colors. Apparently you can get some colors in mini size! I was given a mini gray from a friend and I fell in love with it (I love everything mini). I quickly logged onto my Amazon account and bought 8 more colors. They are a promotional thing so there was not a ton to choose from. I bought this really great set of soft pinks.


I love these minis because I do not have to buy a whole bottle of nail polish. I do not paint my nails too often and I have had plenty of nail polishes go bad. Problem solved! Plus, this set of polishes kinda give off a ombre vibe. 



The last color is a sparkle and it was SO hard to photograph. Take my word for it, it sparkles with purple and blue hues.


My next shipment of minis should be here soon. I got the promotional Burlesque mini teasers. I am so excited! They also had a Pirates of the Caribbean set, Little Shooters set, Katy Perry set, and a 2011 summer stems mini set, but I thought I should pace myself. whew!

14 comments:

  1. FYI I find the opi mini's in four packs at TjMAXX and Marshalls all the time for like $6!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!I have never seen such a brilliantly written article in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicee post!!Thanks for sharing this quality information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its an amazing website, I really enjoy reading your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to generate a top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, superb blog layout! Magnificent, let alone the content

    ReplyDelete
  8. You’ve done an incredible job. keep it up! Beautiful story you make

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your style is very unique. Appreciate you for posting Valuable tips

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful post. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Extremely wonderful post. Thank you for supplying this info.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found so many interesting stuff in this blog. Its great

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting stuff in this blog. Really its great article. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete